Nurturing Youth to Reach Their Potential
Our Model for Success describes the common features and core programming offered by the Boys & Girls Clubs across Canada, and the positive outcomes for children and youth that are achieved through them.
Every element is based on the values and activities of Boys & Girls Clubs and is grounded in the latest research in child and youth development.
- Respectful, inclusive and engaging environments
- Relationship-building and mentoring
- Community and family engagement
- Physical activity, health and safety
- Leadership, growth and empowerment
- Learning and career development
- Families and communities
- Children and youth are emotionally and physically safe
- Children and youth feel welcomed, accepted, valued and respected
- Children and youth enjoy exploring new opportunities
- Programs build relevant skills for children and youth
- Community, parents, children and youth are engaged in Clubs and feel ownership of programs
- Health and well-being
- Educational attainment and ability to achieve dreams
- Positive and caring relationships
- Self-sufficiency and independence
- Meaningful participation in community and civil society
Want to learn more?
Sign up to receive more information about the Boys & Girls Club of Moncton via email and be the first to know about events, programs and more.